Andrea Bopp Stark
Connect with me on Google+
Attorney Stark graduated from the University of Vermont with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1991 and obtained her Juris Doctorate from Boston College Law School in 1997.
Andrea is admitted to practice law in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts and is a Member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates. From 2000 to 2007, Andrea worked as an attorney for the Legal Alliance of Northeast Massachusetts, providing advocacy in the Elderly, Benefits, Housing, and Consumer Law units. She was also the Brooks Consumer Law Fellow through the National Consumer Law Center from 2006 to 2007.
Attorney Stark joined the Molleur Law Offices in January 2008. Andrea is an important member of our consumer law practice. She represents victims of predatory mortgage lending practices and clients harassed by debt collectors.
On January 1, 2012 Andrea became a member of Molleur Law Office.
419 Alfred Street
537 Congress Street, Suite 411
- 01/02/13 - Foreclosure Prevention with Andrea and Chet (Video)
- 08/17/12 - Federal Student Loan Wage Garnishments
- 07/26/12 - Introduction to Foreclosure (Video & Transcript)
- 03/11/12 - Bopp Stark Advocates For Homeowners’ Rights To Highest Court In Maine
- 11/27/11 - Current on Student Loan Payments, But Having a Hard Time?
- 01/18/10 - The Skinny on Debt Management and Credit Consolidation Programs
- 09/12/09 - Andrea Stark named Director of Pine Tree Legal
- 07/07/09 - Stark Succeeds in Class Action Litigation
- 09/22/08 - Stark Speaks at MSBA seminar
- 08/06/08 - Credit Report Errors Violate Discharge Injunction
- 07/28/08 - Molleur, Stark, and Sambatakos attend ABI Conference
What our clients are saying
Dear Tanya, Thank you so much for helping me. I am extremely thankful I found your firm on the Web vs. going to your competitors in Portland. I did my research and called around before deciding to go with Molleur Law. No other Law firm can compare to your Professional and Compassionate...