Overview of Maine Bankruptcy Legal Services
Experienced Maine Bankruptcy Attorneys
Our practice serves Maine and Massachusetts consumers and businesses as they make important decisions about their debt, credit default, foreclosures and more. Together, we can explore your legal solutions to debt, and if appropriate, work through the bankruptcy process.
Tough economic times have affected many individuals, families and businesses in our great state of Maine. The general economic downturn is out of our hands, and as a result many people may now find themselves with a crushing debt burden.
Bankruptcy law is influenced by details at state level, and we take pride in staying ahead of ever-changing Maine bankruptcy law, and rules. Molleur Law has the only certified Consumer Bankruptcy Law attorney in the state of Maine.
Our office has over 30 years of experience representing clients in the bankruptcy process in Maine. Our knowledge and experience give us the flexibility to help you find the best solution for your situation.
Not only have we assisted individuals and businesses filing bankruptcy, but we have also worked with creditors throughout Maine. This experience on both sides of bankruptcy litigation has proven invaluable to helping Maine's debtors. We strive to provide compassionate and accurate counsel so that everyone can attain the financial freedom that is so important to success and happiness.
Directions to Our Offices and the Maine Bankruptcy Court
Schedule an Appointment
If you live in Maine and are seeking an attorney who is intimately familiar with bankruptcy procedures, please schedule an appointment and we will find your solution: (207) 283-3777.
What our clients are saying
Hi Jen, We just wanted to thank you and the girls very much for all the help you have given us. The smartest thing we did was come to see you in 2010. We started off the year debt-free (minus mortgage and student loans) and plan on staying this way. If ever we need a lawyer for...
419 Alfred Street
465 Congress Street, Suite 302
95 Main Street
- 10/31/13 - Katahdin Council Honors Andrea Bopp Stark, Esq., Jennifer Hayden, Esq., and Tanya Sambatakos, Esq.
- 02/04/13 - Attorneys Hayden and Bopp Stark Admitted to Practice in New Hampshire
- 10/25/12 - Bernard Featherman of Business Today interviews Jim Molleur (Video)
- 09/17/12 - Important Information for Clients Filing Chapter 7
- 08/17/12 - Jim Molleur and Jennifer Hayden speak at ABI Northeast Consumer Forum
- 07/26/12 - Introduction to Bankruptcy (Video & Transcript)
- 03/16/12 - Chapter 13 Frequently Asked Questions
- 01/10/11 - Comprehensive Foreclosure Defense
- 10/01/10 - Maine Court Finds Affidavit Filed in Bad Faith and Vacates Summary Judgment Order in Foreclosure
- 06/28/10 - Supreme Court Decides Two Cases