Molleur Law's Bankruptcy Videos
You must have one of the following programs to watch the videos.
Your Rights: Consumer Law Violations
Listen as James Molleur discusses your rights as a consumer and borrower. Jim covers the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Truth in Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedure Act. Jim also talks about his growing litigation practice and how his practice is expanding into predatory lending issues and continues to help people stop mortgage foreclosure and avoid foreclosure rescue scams.
Basics of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
How will a chapter 13 or chapter 7 affect you? Watch as Jim discusses the various pros and cons of filing for bankruptcy. You will learn what you can and can't do under a bankruptcy filing. This is just a short overview of your options. Please contact Molleur Law Office and schedule an appointment to discuss your bankruptcy options.
Preparing for your visit
Make it easier for the attorney you meet with to give immediate advice. In order to file for bankruptcy in Maine, we will need to review several documents with you, including: your last 2 year's tax returns, 2 recent pay stubs, a list of creditors and a list of your monthly income and expenses. If you need assistance, please contact our office with questions.
419 Alfred Street
537 Congress Street, Suite 411
- 02/04/13 - Attorneys Hayden and Bopp Stark Admitted to Practice in New Hampshire
- 10/25/12 - Bernard Featherman of Business Today interviews Jim Molleur (Video)
- 09/17/12 - Important Information for Clients Filing Chapter 7
- 08/17/12 - Jim Molleur and Jennifer Hayden speak at ABI Northeast Consumer Forum
- 07/26/12 - Introduction to Bankruptcy (Video & Transcript)
- 03/16/12 - Chapter 13 Frequently Asked Questions
- 01/10/11 - Comprehensive Foreclosure Defense
- 10/01/10 - Maine Court Finds Affidavit Filed in Bad Faith and Vacates Summary Judgment Order in Foreclosure
- 06/28/10 - Supreme Court Decides Two Cases
- 03/26/10 - Recent Supreme Court decisions
What our clients are saying
Jim, I want to thank you for all your help and believing in me. it has been a tough road but I am slowly coming around the corner. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Thanks Again, Regards Mike