Bernard Featherman Interviews Jim Molleur (Video)
Bernard Featherman interviews Jim Molleur
(29 minutes, 9 seconds)
[James F. Molleur, Esq., Molleur Law Office]
Bernard Featherman of Business Today interviews Jim Molleur. Jim details his background and school history at Bowdoin College and law school at the University of Maine. He goes on to describe his beginnings at a law firm in Biddeford and what led him to start his own practice, Molleur Law Office.
Jim covers the basics of bankruptcy law and the differences and strengths and weaknesses of each common chapter of bankruptcy law in Maine.
Jim goes on to tackle foreclosure and mediation, giving some advice to homeowners in foreclosure. Loan modifications, Deed in lieu of foreclosure and short sales are discussed as options. Jim then addresses the demographics of foreclosure and what types of people are affected.
Jim then offers advice to people who find themselves facing bankruptcy or foreclosure, explaining that there are options to fit each client's unique situation and financial needs. The importance of creating good credit after bankruptcy is stressed, as well as some practical steps for people who need to restart their financial lives after bankruptcy.
Molleur Law Office also helps small businesses as well as individuals. Please contact Molleur Law Office for a consultation.
What our clients are saying
Thank you, Amanda and Thank you, Tanya... At a very hard time in my life, you made my day pleasant
419 Alfred Street
465 Congress Street, Suite 302
95 Main Street
- 03/22/17 - Debt buyer violates MDCPA, 93A by collecting while unlicensed
- 01/12/17 - Favorable Decision for Maine Homeowners
- 12/21/16 - Need Help Understanding Your Student Loans?
- 12/02/16 - Case filed against Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/America's Servicing Company and Bank of NY Mellon as Trustee
- 12/02/16 - New Hampshire Court Defines Loan Servicer Chase's Responsibilities on Loss Mitigation Efforts
- 11/27/16 - Discharge Denied for Failure to Disclose Assets
- 11/01/16 - Consumer Protection for Automobiles – More Than Just Lemon Laws.
- 09/14/16 - Bankruptcy Court’s Pro-Consumer Decision On “Student Loan” By Joseph C. Smith, J.D.
- 08/23/16 - First Circuit Instructs Real Estate Brokers in Bankruptcy Cases
- 08/23/16 - Wedding Rings Protected in Maine