The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. This site is intended to provide a service to residents in Maine. It contains an overview of many bankruptcy issues and provides information on our firm. This site does not and cannot replace the advice of an attorney. However, it may give the viewer the knowledge and information necessary to make the most of a consultation with an attorney.
419 Alfred Street
537 Congress Street, Suite 411
- 04/05/13 - The Foreclosure Process in Maine
- 04/03/13 - First Circuit Approves No Payment to Student Lenders in Chapter 13 Plan
- 03/24/13 - Molleur speaks at SBSI Conference
- 02/25/13 - First Circuit Issues Canning v. HSBC Decision
- 02/04/13 - Attorneys Hayden and Bopp Stark Admitted to Practice in New Hampshire
- 01/02/13 - Foreclosure Prevention with Andrea and Chet (Video)
- 10/25/12 - Bernard Featherman of Business Today interviews Jim Molleur (Video)
- 10/22/12 - MLO Attorneys Recoginized for Excellence
- 09/28/12 - MLO Sponsor's Children's Activities Tent at 2012 Apple Fest
- 09/17/12 - Important Information for Clients Filing Chapter 7
What our clients are saying
I just hope you (and Tanya) get paid better for this and perhaps a vacation will be due soon. I think we will all need one. Though just a day to spend at home catching up on my laundry would be nice. Thank you again Cheryl. You are by far the best legal contact I have ever had to deal with...