Foreclosure Prevention with Andrea and Chet (Video)
Foreclosure Prevention with Andrea and Chet
(23 minutes, 47 seconds)
[Chet Randall, Attorney, Pine Tree Legal/Maine Attorneys Saving Homes (MASH)]
[Andrea Bopp-Stark, Attorney, Molleur Law Office/MASH]
Andrea Bopp-Stark of Molleur Law office in Biddeford, Maine discusses foreclosure prevention and related topics with Chet Randall of Pine Tree Legal Assistance in Portland, Maine.
Andrea and Chet discuss foreclosure prevention strategies and give an overview of the foreclosure mediation process. Options for keeping the home and abandoning the home are discussed including loan modifications, forebearance agreements, repayment agreements. Chet and Andrea then discuss government programs like HAMP (Making Home Affordable Program) and lenders' in-house programs for loan modification, as well as the implications of loans through HUD and Rural Development.
Alternatives to Foreclosure
Other options besides foreclosure are presented, including bankruptcy and graceful exits from mortgages (including short sale and deed-in-lieu-of-foreclosure).
Get the Help You Need
Foreclosure can be a time-consuming and stressful process. Attorneys and assistance are available to help you and to make sure that you are adequately represented. Please visit Molleur Law's website at http://www.molleurlaw.com/ for more information and helpful links and to contact them for a consultation.
Molleur Law Office also helps small businesses as well as individuals. Please contact Molleur Law Office for a consultation.
What our clients are saying
Hi Evie, I can't believe this day has finally come! All of you were great to work with. Very supportive and compassionate. Thank you to every one of you that helped me through this long tough chapter in my life. It was a tough financial lesson to learn but now I'm free and going to live a new...
419 Alfred Street
465 Congress Street, Suite 302
95 Main Street
- 03/22/17 - Debt buyer violates MDCPA, 93A by collecting while unlicensed
- 01/12/17 - Favorable Decision for Maine Homeowners
- 12/21/16 - Need Help Understanding Your Student Loans?
- 12/02/16 - Case filed against Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/America's Servicing Company and Bank of NY Mellon as Trustee
- 12/02/16 - New Hampshire Court Defines Loan Servicer Chase's Responsibilities on Loss Mitigation Efforts
- 11/27/16 - Discharge Denied for Failure to Disclose Assets
- 11/01/16 - Consumer Protection for Automobiles – More Than Just Lemon Laws.
- 09/14/16 - Bankruptcy Court’s Pro-Consumer Decision On “Student Loan” By Joseph C. Smith, J.D.
- 08/23/16 - First Circuit Instructs Real Estate Brokers in Bankruptcy Cases
- 08/23/16 - Wedding Rings Protected in Maine