- United States Bankruptcy Court of the District of Maine
- United States First Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court of the District of Maine
- Bankruptcy Apellate Panel for the First Circuit
- State of Maine Statutes
- Bankruptcy Action
- Lexis Nexis
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- BankruptcyAction.com Ltd.
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Maine Bar Association
- American Board of Certification
- National Consumer Law Center
- National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
What our clients are saying
Tanya, I just want to say thank you so much for making this whole terrible process seem easier!! You’re always so nice, and helpful with all of my questions.... thank you for treating me with respect, also. It’s a very humbling experience to go thru bankruptcy, and you never made me feel bad...
419 Alfred Street
465 Congress Street, Suite 302
95 Main Street
- 03/22/17 - Debt buyer violates MDCPA, 93A by collecting while unlicensed
- 01/12/17 - Favorable Decision for Maine Homeowners
- 12/21/16 - Need Help Understanding Your Student Loans?
- 12/02/16 - Case filed against Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/America's Servicing Company and Bank of NY Mellon as Trustee
- 12/02/16 - New Hampshire Court Defines Loan Servicer Chase's Responsibilities on Loss Mitigation Efforts
- 11/27/16 - Discharge Denied for Failure to Disclose Assets
- 11/01/16 - Consumer Protection for Automobiles – More Than Just Lemon Laws.
- 09/14/16 - Bankruptcy Court’s Pro-Consumer Decision On “Student Loan” By Joseph C. Smith, J.D.
- 08/23/16 - First Circuit Instructs Real Estate Brokers in Bankruptcy Cases
- 08/23/16 - Wedding Rings Protected in Maine