- United States Bankruptcy Court of the District of Maine
- United States First Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court of the District of Maine
- Bankruptcy Apellate Panel for the First Circuit
- State of Maine Statutes
- Bankruptcy Action
- Lexis Nexis
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- BankruptcyAction.com Ltd.
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Maine Bar Association
- American Board of Certification
- National Consumer Law Center
- National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
What our clients are saying
Hello Tanya! It's been awhile since we have been in touch - in this case - this is a good thing. My question is - am I allowed to apply for a student loan at Andover College? And, (God willing) how to go through the process if I can at all given my situation? I expressed to you and Cheryl...
419 Alfred Street
465 Congress Street, Suite 302
95 Main Street
- 01/12/17 - Favorable Decision for Maine Homeowners
- 12/21/16 - Need Help Understanding Your Student Loans?
- 12/02/16 - Case filed against Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/America's Servicing Company and Bank of NY Mellon as Trustee
- 12/02/16 - New Hampshire Court Defines Loan Servicer Chase's Responsibilities on Loss Mitigation Efforts
- 11/27/16 - Discharge Denied for Failure to Disclose Assets
- 11/01/16 - Consumer Protection for Automobiles – More Than Just Lemon Laws.
- 09/14/16 - Bankruptcy Court’s Pro-Consumer Decision On “Student Loan” By Joseph C. Smith, J.D.
- 08/23/16 - First Circuit Instructs Real Estate Brokers in Bankruptcy Cases
- 08/23/16 - Wedding Rings Protected in Maine
- 07/31/16 - Recent Bankruptcy Court Decisions