Foreclosure Prevention with Andrea and Chet
(23 minutes, 47 seconds)
Andrea Bopp-Stark of Molleur Law office in Biddeford, Maine discusses foreclosure prevention and related topics with Chet Randall of Pine Tree Legal Assistance in Portland, Maine. Topics include:
- Overview of the Foreclosure Prevention and Mediation Process
- Alternatives to Foreclosure
- Short sale
- Deed-in-Lieu of foreclosure)
- Getting the Help You Need
Interview with Jim Molleur
(29 minutes, 9 seconds)
James F. Molleur, Esq. of Molleur Law Office discusses bankruptcy and foreclosure in Maine in an interview with Bernard Featherman of Business Today. Topics include:
Introduction to Foreclosure
(4 minutes, 34 seconds)
Andrea Bopp Stark, Esq. of Molleur Law Office explains the fundamentals of foreclosure in Maine. Foreclosure options discussed include:
- Foreclosure Mediation
- Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) - Making Home Affordable
- "Short sale" and "deed in-lieu foreclosure"
Introduction to Bankruptcy
(4 minutes, 45 seconds)
Jennifer G. Hayden, Esq. of Molleur Law Office explains the fundamentals and types of bankruptcy commonly seen in Maine. Jennifer covers the differences between common bankruptcy chapters and also discusses myths associated with filing for bankruptcy.
- More Bankruptcy Videos from Molleur Law Office.
What our clients are saying
Jen, I think that I'm going to shoot for the 24th. Id rather be safe than sorry. I can not tell you how much of a releif this is. I don't know how we could ever thank you and your team for all of your hardwork. You are truely an ANGEL and my kids are psyched that they do not have to move!!!!!!!...
419 Alfred Street
465 Congress Street, Suite 302
95 Main Street
- 01/12/17 - Favorable Decision for Maine Homeowners
- 12/21/16 - Need Help Understanding Your Student Loans?
- 12/02/16 - Case filed against Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/America's Servicing Company and Bank of NY Mellon as Trustee
- 12/02/16 - New Hampshire Court Defines Loan Servicer Chase's Responsibilities on Loss Mitigation Efforts
- 11/27/16 - Discharge Denied for Failure to Disclose Assets
- 11/01/16 - Consumer Protection for Automobiles – More Than Just Lemon Laws.
- 09/14/16 - Bankruptcy Court’s Pro-Consumer Decision On “Student Loan” By Joseph C. Smith, J.D.
- 08/23/16 - First Circuit Instructs Real Estate Brokers in Bankruptcy Cases
- 08/23/16 - Wedding Rings Protected in Maine
- 07/31/16 - Recent Bankruptcy Court Decisions