Why Molleur Law Office?
Our attorneys and paralegals have over 30 years of experience serving southern Maine with compassionate bankruptcy and debt relief counseling, and serving the entire state of Maine as consumer rights counsel. Molleur Law office is Maine's only certified Consumer Law attorney. Molleur Law office is a licensed bankruptcy specialist and a certified bankruptcy law attorney.
We have locations in Biddeford, Maine and Portland, Maine. Molleur Law Office's comprehensive website provides online forms to help you start the process of bankruptcy, debt relief, or foreclosure defense. Call us today: 207-283-3777, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you.
What our clients are saying
Hello Tanya, Thank you for guiding me in the right direction with the creditors,it has taking a big load of my shoulders. Thank you, Bruce
419 Alfred Street
465 Congress Street, Suite 302
95 Main Street
- 02/25/13 - First Circuit Issues Canning v. HSBC Decision
- 02/04/13 - Attorneys Hayden and Bopp Stark Admitted to Practice in New Hampshire
- 01/02/13 - Foreclosure Prevention with Andrea and Chet (Video)
- 10/25/12 - Bernard Featherman of Business Today interviews Jim Molleur (Video)
- 10/22/12 - MLO Attorneys Recoginized for Excellence
- 09/28/12 - MLO Sponsor's Children's Activities Tent at 2012 Apple Fest
- 09/17/12 - Important Information for Clients Filing Chapter 7
- 08/17/12 - Federal Student Loan Wage Garnishments
- 08/17/12 - Jim Molleur and Jennifer Hayden speak at ABI Northeast Consumer Forum
- 07/26/12 - Introduction to Foreclosure (Video & Transcript)
- 07/26/12 - Introduction to Bankruptcy (Video & Transcript)
- 07/03/12 - MLO Volunteers at York County Shelter to Serve Dinner
- 03/16/12 - Chapter 13 Frequently Asked Questions
- 03/11/12 - Bopp Stark Advocates For Homeowners’ Rights To Highest Court In Maine
- 01/12/12 - Sambatakos, Stark, and Hayden Become Members of Molleur Law Office
- 11/27/11 - Current on Student Loan Payments, But Having a Hard Time?
- 11/27/11 - Hayden and Stark Attend Fall Bankruptcy Conferences
- 12/03/10 - Sambatakos elected to Habitat Board
- 09/02/10 - MLO Works With Habitat for Humanity
- 05/31/10 - MLO Opens Portland Office