With a proliferation of online foreclosure schemes and non-stop cable marketing for scams that promise to "Remove All Debt Today!", we encourage you to research your legal options before falling victim to foreclosure fraud:
- Learn about Chapter 13 bankruptcy. See why it is a flexible tool which can enable a consumer to save his or her home from foreclosure.
- Can I save my house from mortgage foreclosure?
- Consumers may be facing foreclosures at an alarmingly increasing rate but there are options to help. Contact our offices to setup an appointment.
- Read Molleur Law Office's article on Adjustable Rate Mortgages and the increasing Risk of Foreclosure.
- Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Latest Maine bankruptcy blog posting: Foreclosures in Maine to Rise.
Recent bankruptcy reform legislation has left many in Maine wondering:
- Who are the Winners and Losers of BAPCPA?
- What are my debt relief options now?
- Can I still file for bankruptcy in Maine?
- Have I been the Victim of Over-Aggressive Collection Efforts?
Molleur Law Office can help you find a path to debt relief. There are still opportunities for you to find protection and debt relief through bankruptcy. Now, more than ever, you should speak to someone about your situation and your solutions. Please call our office if you are concerned about correcting your debt: (207) 283-3777.
Certified Bankruptcy Practice in Maine and Massachusetts
Molleur Law Office focuses exclusively on bankruptcy law, debt relief and consumer law. We are a Maine debt relief agency (DRA), and have the only certified Consumer Bankruptcy Law attorney in the state of Maine.
For over 30 years, our practice has been dedicated to helping people achieve financial resolution. Our debt-relief services include Chapter 13 Bankruptcy & Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, consumer debt advocacy and other debt-relief law. Together, we can stop creditor harassment, prevent property loss and create a plan to move past overwhelming debt burden and get you on the road to financial recovery.
Please call our office at (207) 283-3777 or email email@example.com if you're searching for a better financial future.
Bankruptcy may be the best solution, and together we will find your road to recovery.
Tanya Sambatakos was featured in the October 2012
publication of Maine Women Magazine
as an “Emerging Leader”
207-283-3777 or toll free at 1-800-794-5050
Nous Parlons Français
Se Habla Español
419 Alfred Street
537 Congress Street, Suite 411
95 Main Street
- 10/12/14 - Reverse Mortgages in Bankruptcy
- 09/12/14 - BEWARE! IRS SCAM IS ACTIVE IN MAINE
- 09/02/14 - Home Mortgage Servicers Must Give an Answer to Your Request for a Loan Modification
- 09/02/14 - Does my mortgage loan servicer have the right to foreclose on my home?
- 07/06/14 - Inherited IRAs are not Protected in Bankruptcy
- 05/27/14 - Attorney General Study On Foreclosure Results In New Law
- 04/12/14 - Andrew R. Sarapas Esq. Joins Molleur Law Office
- 03/22/14 - Molleur Law Office Opens Auburn Location
- 03/22/14 - Recent Important Bankruptcy Law Decisions
- 03/03/14 - Molleur Law Sponsors Consumer Rights Training with Cary Flitter
What our clients are saying
Tanya, I just wanted to send you a note to say thank you and to tell you how much I appreaciated how comfortable you made me feel at my meeting on Jan 12, 2010. For weeks prior to our meeting I had beaten myself up with thoughts of what a failure I was, making myself six to my stomach and a lot...