Why Choose Molleur Law Office?
- We have the most experienced and respected consumer bankruptcy and consumer litigation attorneys in the state.
- We work together as a team to ensure that you will always have someone available to you to answer your questions and be with you at your meetings.
- We have the only consumer bankruptcy certified attorney in the state.
- We take on creditors and banks for debt collection harassment, bankruptcy violations, foreclosure defense, and mortgage servicing abuses more than any other firm in the state.
- Our attorneys are sought after to speak on panels at highly respected continuing legal education programs.
- Our attorneys are committed to giving back to their communities through volunteerism.
- We treat all of our clients with respect.
- It may cost you as little as $1500, including court fees, to file a Chapter 13.
- We are conveniently located in Biddeford, Portland and Auburn.
- We love what we do and our clients appreciate our commitment to our work and to them.
With a proliferation of online foreclosure schemes and non-stop cable marketing for scams that promise to "Remove All Debt Today!", we encourage you to research your legal options before falling victim to foreclosure fraud:
- Learn about Chapter 13 bankruptcy. See why it is a flexible tool which can enable a consumer to save his or her home from foreclosure.
- Can I save my house from mortgage foreclosure?
- Consumers may be facing foreclosures at an alarmingly increasing rate but there are options to help. Contact our offices to setup an appointment.
- Read Molleur Law Office's article on Adjustable Rate Mortgages and the increasing Risk of Foreclosure.
- Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Latest Maine bankruptcy blog posting: Foreclosures in Maine to Rise.
Recent bankruptcy reform legislation has left many in Maine wondering:
- Who are the Winners and Losers of BAPCPA?
- What are my debt relief options now?
- Can I still file for bankruptcy in Maine?
- Have I been the Victim of Over-Aggressive Collection Efforts?
Molleur Law Office can help you find a path to debt relief. There are still opportunities for you to find protection and debt relief through bankruptcy. Now, more than ever, you should speak to someone about your situation and your solutions. Please call our office if you are concerned about correcting your debt: (207) 283-3777.
Certified Bankruptcy Practice in Maine and Massachusetts
Molleur Law Office focuses exclusively on bankruptcy law, debt relief and consumer law. We are a Maine debt relief agency (DRA), and have the only certified Consumer Bankruptcy Law attorney in the state of Maine.
For over 30 years, our practice has been dedicated to helping people achieve financial resolution. Our debt-relief services include Chapter 13 Bankruptcy & Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, consumer debt advocacy and other debt-relief law. Together, we can stop creditor harassment, prevent property loss and create a plan to move past overwhelming debt burden and get you on the road to financial recovery.
Please call our office at (207) 283-3777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're searching for a better financial future.
Bankruptcy may be the best solution, and together we will find your road to recovery.
What our clients are saying
It is with sincere appreciation that we say thank you for your kindness, professionalism and intellect needed in taking an otherwise embarrassing and demeaning event, and making it palatable. Many Thanks.
Tanya Sambatakos was featured in the October 2012
publication of Maine Women Magazine
as an “Emerging Leader”
207-283-3777 or toll free at 1-800-794-5050
Nous Parlons Français
Se Habla Español
419 Alfred Street
465 Congress Street, Suite 302
95 Main Street
- 01/12/17 - Favorable Decision for Maine Homeowners
- 12/21/16 - Need Help Understanding Your Student Loans?
- 12/02/16 - Case filed against Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/America's Servicing Company and Bank of NY Mellon as Trustee
- 12/02/16 - New Hampshire Court Defines Loan Servicer Chase's Responsibilities on Loss Mitigation Efforts
- 11/27/16 - Discharge Denied for Failure to Disclose Assets
- 11/01/16 - Consumer Protection for Automobiles – More Than Just Lemon Laws.
- 09/14/16 - Bankruptcy Court’s Pro-Consumer Decision On “Student Loan” By Joseph C. Smith, J.D.
- 08/23/16 - First Circuit Instructs Real Estate Brokers in Bankruptcy Cases
- 08/23/16 - Wedding Rings Protected in Maine
- 07/31/16 - Recent Bankruptcy Court Decisions