With a proliferation of online foreclosure schemes and non-stop cable marketing for scams that promise to "Remove All Debt Today!", we encourage you to research your legal options before falling victim to foreclosure fraud:
- Learn about Chapter 13 bankruptcy. See why it is a flexible tool which can enable a consumer to save his or her home from foreclosure.
- Can I save my house from mortgage foreclosure?
- Consumers may be facing foreclosures at an alarmingly increasing rate but there are options to help. Contact our offices to setup an appointment.
- Read Molleur Law Office's article on Adjustable Rate Mortgages and the increasing Risk of Foreclosure.
- Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Latest Maine bankruptcy blog posting: Foreclosures in Maine to Rise.
Recent bankruptcy reform legislation has left many in Maine wondering:
- Who are the Winners and Losers of BAPCPA?
- What are my debt relief options now?
- Can I still file for bankruptcy in Maine?
- Have I been the Victim of Over-Aggressive Collection Efforts?
Molleur Law Office can help you find a path to debt relief. There are still opportunities for you to find protection and debt relief through bankruptcy. Now, more than ever, you should speak to someone about your situation and your solutions. Please call our office if you are concerned about correcting your debt: (207) 283-3777.
Certified Bankruptcy Practice in Maine and Massachusetts
Molleur Law Office focuses exclusively on bankruptcy law, debt relief and consumer law. We are a Maine debt relief agency (DRA), and have the only certified Consumer Bankruptcy Law attorney in the state of Maine.
For over 30 years, our practice has been dedicated to helping people achieve financial resolution. Our debt-relief services include Chapter 13 Bankruptcy & Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, consumer debt advocacy and other debt-relief law. Together, we can stop creditor harassment, prevent property loss and create a plan to move past overwhelming debt burden and get you on the road to financial recovery.
Please call our office at (207) 283-3777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're searching for a better financial future.
Bankruptcy may be the best solution, and together we will find your road to recovery.
What our clients are saying
Dear Jen, We can’t thank you enough for making what felt like a shameful event forgiven in your presence. Never doubt that you are right where you should be! You have a natural gift of caring, great communication skills and the brains to go with. We are so grateful! I am so comfortable...
Tanya Sambatakos was featured in the October 2012
publication of Maine Women Magazine
as an “Emerging Leader”
207-283-3777 or toll free at 1-800-794-5050
Nous Parlons Français
Se Habla Español
419 Alfred Street
465 Congress Street, Suite 302
95 Main Street
- 06/14/16 - Great Decision Against Mortgage Loan Servicer Regarding Failure to Evaluate Modification Application
- 05/20/16 - Molleur Law Office Is One of Portland's Top 12 Businesses
- 05/15/16 - Attorney Molleur to attend NACBA Conference
- 05/15/16 - Harris v. Oak Knoll Argued at First Circuit
- 01/20/16 - PENDING CLASS ACTIONS THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS
- 12/23/15 - Attorney Bopp Stark Named Maine State Chair of National Association of Consumer Advocates
- 11/29/15 - Martel case going to First Circuit
- 11/18/15 - Attorneys Bopp Stark and Randall Attend National Consumer Law Center 24th Annual Consumer Rights Conference
- 11/18/15 - Andrea Bopp Stark Selected to Join Gignoux Inn of Court
- 11/06/15 - Bankruptcy Filers Beware: Con-Artists Posing As Attorneys (NACBA Article October 2015)